League of Legends (LoL) is not just among the most played PC games on the planet however it also boasts one of the largest fans. According to gameinformer.com, League has over 32 million users worldwide and more than 1 million online gamers concurrently. This is fantastic news for the league however it can also be an issue for players who aren’t so skilled at the game.
There are too many players playing LoL at extremely skilled levels, and if you’re not one of them, then it’s best to save your time energy, money and effort by purchasing a smurf account instead of trying to “tough it out” in low levels.
Even if you’re a player who’s played LoL for long enough and think your skills are enough to make it through the lower levels, there’s no reason to put your money into it. Making an account purchase right here on our website will save you not only time but also money. We’ve been offering accounts with smurfs for sale to players across the globe for quite some time now, we know exactly what to watch out for when creating accounts that will be beneficial to you.
Tips to ensure your gaming experience is as enjoyable as it can be!
Find out which account to Purchase
There are two kinds of LoL accounts you can buy Level 30 and level 20. For new players The most significant distinction is in the amount of IP (In-game currency). It can be utilized to buy runes and champions.
For you to be at your highest levels, you need to purchase accounts that give you the maximum value for the money you spend. To accomplish this, there are a few things that you should look for –
1. Runes: the number of rune pages that come with an account is important. It is important to ensure that enough runes are available for your favorite player and playing style. In addition, if you’re enthusiast of several champions then it might be beneficial to get accounts with a number of rune pages instead of just one.
2. Amount Of Champions – you should ensure that your account contains all the champions available to maximize your playing time and access all the other features that LoL provides such as ARAM, ranked games and so on. If you’re looking for a complete listing of all the champions available in LoL you can check this page.
3. Skins are available – Skins can be used to alter the appearance of your preferred champions. Accounts with no skins are not recommended. The character’s appearance could affect how much you enjoy the account. The complete list of services here.
4. Amount Of Influence Points (IP) IP – LoL has a micro-transaction system in place which allows players to buy unique costumes, runes, champions and even runes for real money. One of the great things about the game is that the items purchased stay in your account forever! It will save you both time and money by purchasing accounts with a large amount of IP.
5. Number of wins that are not ranked – LoL offers a ranked mode that lets players compete to be the top. Another is ARAM (All Random Every Mid) These modes reward players with prizes like IP and rare skins that encourage regular play. Make sure your account is in good shape and has a fair amount of wins that are unranked to show that you’ve actually been playing the game and more than “trying the game”.
6. Account Privacy – if you do not wish your account’s details to be seen by others, select the option of a private account. This will permit you to access the account’s email only. This is helpful if you is concerned about giving your details to strangers. They will not have access to your account without the password.
If you stick to these simple steps then you are sure to have an excellent LoL experience!
For more information, click hand leveled league accounts